Wednesday, August 17, 2011

New Hardware

Hey its been forever since I wrote my first post, but I figured I would post something to get the ball rolling again.  Sooo....

I beat Killzone 3 a couple of months ago.  The single player campaign was great all the way up to the end.  It ended oddly and for a first person shooter, it ended in a starcraft firing at the Helgast.  I enjoyed the music and graphics entirely though.  The controls have improved from KZ2 so that was a plus.  Multiplayer has been upgraded as well.  Great multiplayer matches with more customization.  It is a blast to play and the kill beep keeps you addicted.  Overall I give it a 8.5 out of 10.  Great game and has lots of replayability.

The next thing I have been eyeing is the release of the new iPhone (4S/5 Whatever).  I want to know details and dates like everyone else and im ready to upgrade.  Still not sure whats on it, but im pretty confident it will be a big upgrade from my 3GS.  A flash, dual procs, bigger hard drive (everybody wants that... wink wink nudge nudge) and will have a better screen.  Anyway that is the new hardware im waiting on as well as the anouncement of the PS Vita release date for the US.  Since I lost my PSP Go on an airplane in January I've been without *tear.

As far as the Game line up coming not much to say just the titles, which speak for themselves. I'll let you guess which one I pre-ordered today.

Resistance 3, RAGE, Battlefield 3, Uncharted 3, Call of Duty: MW3

1 comment: