Sunday, August 21, 2011

Protect this House!

So I just got a new surge protector for my office space, bc my $8.99 power strip just isnt gonna cut it when lightning strikes.  It hit the neighbors house and took out their stereo and a macbook, so I felt like I shouldn't risk it anymore.

I found the large model Belkin surge protector like the one I had in our living room for $25 off Newegg.com (down from $40).  I dont feel like I need to go on much about Newegg.com here, but I assume if you are reading this you already know how awesome a website it is.  Always has great prices on just about everything and it gets here guick.  But the Surge protector show below has 12 outlets and 8 of them are rotating outlets for those overweight transformer plugs that take up more than one space.  It has cable protection and a cord management clip at the end to keep it all nice.  Thing guaranties up to 4320 joules of surge protection and will back up to $300,000 on connected equipment damaged.  Belkin = win.

Now that I got it up, the power protection that is, time to watch some pre-season football while wasting some zombies. 

1 comment:

  1. My Under Armour addiction has been confirmed... when I saw the title of this post, I instantly thought of UA gear... but surge protectors are cool, too!

    ReplyDelete